A Man Needs a Maid

My life is changing in so many ways
我的生活正发生翻天覆地的变化
I don't know who to trust anymore
我完全不知道该信赖谁
There's a shadow running thru my days
时间的影子在我眼前一闪而过
Like a beggar going from door to door.
就像一个挨家串门的乞丐

I was thinking that maybe I'd get a maid
我琢磨着我可能得找个女仆
Find a place nearby for her to stay.
在附近给她找个地安置下来
Just someone to keep my house clean,
只需她把我的房子打扫干净
Fix my meals and go away.
为我做好一日三餐然后离开

A maid. A man needs a maid.
一个女仆啊一个男人需要一个女仆
A maid.
一个女仆啊

It's hard to make that change
一时很难下定决心
When life and love turns strange.
当生活和爱情变得如此陌生恍惚
And old.
人却与日衰老

To give a love, you gotta live a love.
付出一份爱的同时你得养活一份爱
To live a love, you gotta be "partof"
养活一份爱的同时你得乐在其中
When will I see you again?
下次我何时再见到你呢

A while ago somewhere I don't know when
就在刚刚我不清楚的某个地方
I was watching a movie with a friend.
那时我正和朋友在看电影
I fell in love with the actress.
我爱上了片中的女主角
She was playing a part that I couldunderstand.
她扮演的角色我能够心领神会

A maid. A man needs a maid.
那是一个女仆啊一个男人需要一个女仆
A maid. A man needs a maid.
一个女仆啊一个男人需要一个女仆

When will I see you again?
下次我何时再见到你呢


A Man Needs a Maid - 顾桐 - 北京记事


from:  http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4517483211

评论

© 我不喜欢斜体但却不知道怎么改 | Powered by LOFTER